Bexxscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bexxscape

bexxscape.no-ip.biz

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weed For Mod/Admin.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
loco_weed

Weed For Mod/Admin. Empty
PostSubject: Weed For Mod/Admin.   Weed For Mod/Admin. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:29 pm

Hello, I am mostly known as Loco Weed, Many also Call me "King" because that's what I am Smile A King. JK Razz

Name: Saige ( Pronounced Sage )

Ingame Name: Weed King, Loco Weed, Hippy.

Time At Bexxscape/Xscape.: I have been playing Xscape for a little more then 3 weeks now, But I have come to bexxscape for around 3 days now, Already 99 range 99 mage and much more. I love bexxscape alot more because of the unique tokkul system. Never seen that before. I also love the fact in less players.

Why Do You Want To Be Mod/Admin: Usually I don't want to be part of staff. But I love this community because it has lower population (As of now) I love the tokkul system as stated above. I would also just flat out, love this game. I think I can show my love for this server by helping enforce the rules on this game.
What Do You Hope To Achieve: Anything and Everything that I can achieve that is expected from a mod/admin. I want to make this game spammer free. Teach those Spammers, Dupers, Glitcher, Bug abusers, and more; off this game!

Past Experience's: I have been an admin on many games, But i usually won't accept the position if I don't like the community or the players. I used to be a moderator on Runescape (Fr0zen M0ney) until I didn't come on for a while so they took it away Razz. Was a moderator on [b][u][i]MANY[b][u][i]
Any Screenies: None for now, Do hae me in fire cape though
Back to top Go down

Weed For Mod/Admin.
Page 1 of 1