Bexxscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bexxscape

bexxscape.no-ip.biz

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grrrr....pkers

Go down 
2 posters

PK in Mage Arena?
Yes!
Grrrr....pkers I_vote_lcap75%Grrrr....pkers I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
NO!
Grrrr....pkers I_vote_lcap25%Grrrr....pkers I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Death Defier

Death Defier

Grrrr....pkers Empty
PostSubject: Grrrr....pkers   Grrrr....pkers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:05 am

I know this post will get flamed by pking fans...but I really wish that Mage Arena wasn't a lvl 55 wilderness area! I go there for my first time to train my slayer lvl higher. This guy is standing there in full Ahrim with an Ancient Magicks staff. I say "Hi...please don't kill me!" he's all like, "I don't kill slayer trainers."

I'm all happy and kill about 5 Battle Mages with range and then he says it....."Never mind...." THEN HE STARTS ICE BARRAGING ME! I had on protect from mage tho and I just booked it out of there.

I really want Mage Arena to be a PK safe zone!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
boob

Grrrr....pkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrrr....pkers   Grrrr....pkers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:00 pm

Yeah i like mb pking Razz

Grrrr....pkers Bgsbr3
Grrrr....pkers W758
Back to top Go down
Death Defier

Death Defier

Grrrr....pkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrrr....pkers   Grrrr....pkers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:45 am

THAT STUFF WAS MINE!!!!! YOU KILLED ME 4 TIMES EVEN WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T! I CAN'T EVEN TRAIN SLAYER BECAUSE OF YOU! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grrrr....pkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grrrr....pkers   Grrrr....pkers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grrrr....pkers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bexxscape :: Help :: Suggestions-
Jump to: