Bexxscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bexxscape

bexxscape.no-ip.biz

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

suggestion!! ~ i shing i!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
i shing i

suggestion!! ~ i shing i! Empty
PostSubject: suggestion!! ~ i shing i!   suggestion!! ~ i shing i! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:46 pm

you shud make it so rune c'bow hits higher like on normal runescape!!

and you should make ranger better coded so that you can actually train def with it ! ( good for tankers! ) afro Very Happy Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
ears
Admin
ears

PostSubject: Re: suggestion!! ~ i shing i!   suggestion!! ~ i shing i! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:22 am

I like the harder hitting part, but the def part?? ...Just go wack on something for like 2 minuts and you got good defence Very Happy
Back to top Go down
i shing i

PostSubject: Re: suggestion!! ~ i shing i!   suggestion!! ~ i shing i! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:42 am

yeah but im 1 strength.....

i got 70 def and im 1 strength and wouldnt it be easier for mage bow to train de like normal runescape anyways? most tankers (like me) have 1 strength.. lol! afro
Back to top Go down
Death Defier

Death Defier

PostSubject: Yeah   suggestion!! ~ i shing i! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:17 pm

I have 72 range and I would love to train def by using longrange attack! lol! With that It would be wayyyy easier to train my combat lvl higher!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suggestion!! ~ i shing i!   suggestion!! ~ i shing i! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suggestion!! ~ i shing i!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bexxscape :: Help :: Suggestions-
Jump to: