Bexxscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bexxscape

bexxscape.no-ip.biz

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

help with a client problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fiend

help with a client problem Empty
PostSubject: help with a client problem   help with a client problem I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:25 pm

the client wont load!
ive downloaded everything and extracted all the files but a purple box appears and goes away when i click run.
help
Back to top Go down
ears
Admin
ears

PostSubject: Re: help with a client problem   help with a client problem I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:25 pm

First try restarting you computer. If that doesn't work try to end the "java.exe" in you processes (control alt delete, processes). Or you java might be out of date, try downloading the newest version at http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp Smile
Back to top Go down
zachary

PostSubject: Re: help with a client problem   help with a client problem I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:14 pm

i get some 60- trail stuff....
Back to top Go down
fiend

PostSubject: Re: help with a client problem   help with a client problem I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:48 pm

i did all the things and i even have the latest verson of java and it still wont load.just a purple box...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help with a client problem   help with a client problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help with a client problem
Page 1 of 1